[WWI] Images from the Canadian Warplane Heritage model Show

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 23:00:35 EST 2007

I forgot to say. I was really well behaved I didn't buy a single model, but
I found Alex Imries Fokker Triplane book. I looked twice not believing my
eyes. Then with my best poker face I asked how much it was. $20 CDN. I
couldn't give the guy the lady the money fast enough, she was filling in
whilst her Husband was looking at the aircraft.

I had the biggest weird assed grin on my face for the rest of the day...

Ray