[WWI] Added:Westland Wapiti

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 18:15:15 EST 2007

>From: "Shane Weier" <bristolf2b at hotmail.com>
>
>What about the decision made a decade ago? If the type flew before the end
>of WW1 it's fair game - postwar colour schemes, movie schemes, invented or
>inaccurate schemes not withstanding.

I wasn't at that meeting, or I lost the memo or some other lame excuse.
But that sounds reasonable to me.
Kill the Wapiti. What the hell is a Wapiti anyway?
How long have I been here anyway? Best I can figure, I bought my first
internet capable 'puter in 96(because it was running Win.95), found this
group on my first cast and have been here ever since.
E.