[WWI] Salmson 2A paint scheme

timothy mixon mixontda at msn.com
Sun Feb 25 09:33:11 EST 2007

My apologies! I should introduce myself. My name is Tim Mixon and I have
returned to modeling three years ago after appx. 20 year break!  I chose WW1
subjects due to the challenge and wide variety. My wife thinks I'm a
complete addict but she is supportive! My biggest dread is the day my two
young boys find my collection and play war! I build 1/72 scale and find it
challenging, frustrating and sometimes overwhelming! Just what a relaxing
hobby is supposed to do!..   Thank you all for the support and excellent
reference site which makes me humble in my modeling attempts.