[WWI] Added:Westland Wapiti

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 09:22:13 EST 2007

Did you model it as it looked in world war 1. I have a Fokker EV/DVIII in
civilian markings (one of the aircraft sent to Italy). Whilst I'll put that
on my blog or website and maybe show the link here. I wouldn't post it to
the gallery here. Its very clear cut in my opinion.  Where it does get muddy
is if the only pictures etc of a wwi aircraft are of it in post war lineage,
that's harder to assess.

Ray