[WWI] Added:Westland Wapiti

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 08:41:10 EST 2007

Shane does have a point here, as much as some conversations do go all around
the houses from sprayed on camisoles to mustwangs etc. We at some point
usually get back on topic, well except Diego but he's just Diego. However in
the directories should we really have pictures of any type on subjects
before or after the first world war. I can see 1919 stuff in Russia maybe,
but mid to late 1920's however well built shouldn't be posted  to the
directories on this web site in my opinion.  This doesn't mean I object to
links to members sites with their latest builds etc, its just the is the wwi
modellers web site  and the image directories and galleries should be only
world war one subjects. Again I really like the build though.

Just my opinion. Ray