[WWI] Salmson 2A paint scheme

Eric Gallaud egallaud at club-internet.fr
Sun Feb 25 06:12:25 EST 2007

Hi Timothy,

I have the Choroszy kit of the Salmson 2A2. It is provided with AEF
marking and as I plan to build it as a French aircraft, I can send to
you the decals.
You can see the scheme here :
http://www.modelbud.pl/modelbud/kataloga/ang/a35.htm
It will be difficult to do an other scheme because the serial and other
information are printed together with the rudder tri colour.
LMK if you are interested, I can send them to you tomorrow.
For my scheme, I have Bob Pearson's decals, SAL.1.

All the best
Eric