[WWI] Paint Schemes by Serial Number

J. Michael Vice jmikl at cmc.net
Sat Feb 24 23:44:01 EST 2007

I've finally finished with Schlachtflieger and noted to my surprise that DSA has broken down the German two-seaters by serial range and described the color schemes for most, if not all, of the ranges (for the Alb. C.III, AEG C.IV, etc., etc.).  I know there's some skepticism from the group about DSA's info, but, just the same, this is the only place I've ever seen this type of work done.  Worth a look, methinks; borrow a copy from someone if you don't want to spring for the (approx.) $80 for the Duiven/DSA book...