[WWI] Fantastic Modeling

Christopher Malany cmm-saj at snet.net
Sat Feb 24 21:46:39 EST 2007

Hello, Andy:

>Who still thinks IPMS stands for Insipid Pathetic
>Masturbators Society

As a sometime-IPMS member, I demand to know what else
the initials might stand for!

Actually, your penetrating reply demands a rare moment
of honesty from me.  My wife and I have an unspoken
social contract:  I pretend not to pay attention to
the pretty topless models, and she pretends not to
notice the small sea of plastic, resin and
photo-etched bits that come through the door.
Pathetic, perhaps, but it works for me!  <VBG!>

- Chris Malany