[WWI] RAF wires

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 21:03:48 EST 2007

Damn

Just noticed that when I resent that old post the layout of the jig on my
screen  looked like this:

.
:0
.

It should be more  like this:

.
:0
.

The single holes line up vertically with the big hole which holds a pin that
fits in the strut socket.

They're there for the incidence wires, or for single wires.  In a later
iteration I put a single centred hole to the right of the big one so that I
could drill two flying, one landing and one incidence wire without moving
the jig

Sorry, ASCII graphics have some limitations!

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum