[WWI] Turnbuckles

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:54:49 EST 2007

Chris:
>>Hi, Rick:
>
>I'd previously seen these on offer on eBay, and had
>been intrigued.  The effect on the two Albratri
>illustrated on Aerodrome's thread looks pretty
>convincing, though I'd still like to see a close-up
>photo of the product itself.  My only real skepticism
>is the "one size fits all" approach; this may work
>with condoms, but with models there's a big difference
>between quarter-scale and Braille scale.

I have a "Bunch" that I traded for with Bob! I will try to photograph them
and send them to you off list. They are tiny and my camera may not do them
justice. I originally thought that they were different for 1/72nd and 1/48th
but could be wrong? I must add that they are similar to Buckys' method who
used to be a listee and could be done with wire and patience!
Rick G.