[WWI] Turnbuckles

Christopher Malany cmm-saj at snet.net
Fri Feb 23 07:44:30 EST 2007

Hi, Rick:

I'd previously seen these on offer on eBay, and had
been intrigued.  The effect on the two Albratri
illustrated on Aerodrome's thread looks pretty
convincing, though I'd still like to see a close-up
photo of the product itself.  My only real skepticism
is the "one size fits all" approach; this may work
with condoms, but with models there's a big difference
between quarter-scale and Braille scale.

- Chris Malany

http://www.theaerodrome.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29411

http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-17727&moid=7581