[WWI] 1/48th 2 for 1 trade

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 22:41:24 EST 2007

>From: "Rick Geisler"
>
>Tom, The Dragon kit features the Stripes/Stars markings.

Don't have anything to offer for the trade(sorry Rick) but I was meaning to
mention this the other day. Took my kids to a fair this past Monday and on
the kiddie biplane ride, the bipes were all sort of SPAD looking with very
SPAD looking empanages and cowl/radiators. And while one was very Hun-ish in
red w/early style kreuze and another was ot with a yellow top wing, one had
a fairly decent looking French 5-color cammo and one was done up as Reed
Chambers flag bus. I really wanted to get a picture of me and/or Henry
riding int he flag bus but 1)I didn't have a camera(Not even my cell phone)
2)Henry didn't want to go on a 'baby ride' and 3) The guy running it said I
was too big.
Buzz-killing carney bastard.
E.