[WWI] PBI dirama

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 17:16:26 EST 2007

I just finished reading Blood Mud and Poppycock by Gordon Corrigon. Its
a very good book on how the Commonwealth forces were organised, reacted and
performed day to day activities. You end up with a very different view on
how badly or how well the army was run, the book uses facts, figures and
comparisons to other wars and other armies. The Commonwealth forces when you
consider they were raised largely from scratch with a tiny proffesional core
compared very well, which suprised the heck out of me.

Ray