[WWI] Turnbuckles

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:36:27 EST 2007

I'd be willing to put acad to work in drawing them up if we can come up with
a better, non-flat design for them. My first thought involves the typical
approach, only mirrored so you've got something that folds in half around
the rigging material. But that would only give us a thicker, but still
flat-ish turnbuckle. Any brilliant ideas out there?
E.