[WWI] Phönix C.I progress and questions

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 08:59:29 EST 2007

Ivan:

>From: Ivan Carlos Ruchesi <ivruc at yahoo.com.ar>

>Mike,
>

>Although I have the Italian version of the book,  look at the Francesco
>Baracca chapter, that >Phonix is supposed to have  downed  him.  My book is
>arranged  alphabetically so I found Baracca >easily.

I misread your previous post.  You mentioned 121.17 with the star - yes, I
have seen this.  I wanted to make 121.29, which had A-H hex.  I now
understand what you were saying.  I knew the 121.29 almost certainly was
early - but thought you had found another picture of it.

>Oops!, the A-H aircraft book says that the modified horizontal tail
>appeared in 121.111 first.

Ah good!  Wonder how I missed that:)?

Thanks,

Michael