[WWI] Phönix C.I progress and questions

Ivan Carlos Ruchesi ivruc at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 20 22:11:39 EST 2007

Michael Kendix <mkendix at hotmail.com> escribió:>Hi:

>Please could you give me the page number - this book has no index.  >Not as
>thick as the FMP tome but still 495 pages or so.

>Thanks,

>Michael

Mike,

Although I have the Italian version of the book,  look at the Francesco Baracca chapter, that Phonix is supposed to have  downed  him.  My book is arranged  alphabetically so I found Baracca easily.
Oops!, the A-H aircraft book says that the modified horizontal tail appeared in 121.111 first.

Ivan