[WWI] Progress

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 07:12:25 EST 2007

James,

    I have the Datafile, a Windsock of 1990 (prior to the Datafile) and some
photos I took when I was in Dayton at Wright-Patterson.  It appears
Miekraft's main reference was Color Profiles of World War 1 Combat Planes by
Apostolo and Bignozzi.
    I generally am a one reference source builder.  The Caproni just has a
good amount of reference that I happen to have.  All of it will be good.
But especially your photos of a restored version.  The trolley idea will be
interesting.
    My kit is making some progress.  I re-photographed the box and
instructions and have painted the radiators.  Now to wrap the metal etch
around them.  Oh, what did I get myself into.
    I'm hoping Tech Support can get the build page up by the weekend.

Dennis

email:  djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."