[WWI] Progress

James and Linda Fahey fahey.j.l at clear.net.nz
Tue Feb 20 02:55:17 EST 2007

Dennis
What references do you consider to be the most useful? I just received some
photos of the restored Caproni in Italy which were taken with an eye for
modelling detail. Like you I have one of these kits but mine is tucked away
waiting in a 'priority queue' for building. I would like to do a little
diorama with the plane on the little trolleys on rails that were used to run
the aircraft out of the hangars.
James