[WWI] Progress

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 11:14:28 EST 2007

Curtiss NC and Caproni Ca3 have too few engines for 6 radiators. I was thinking dirigable, but that wont have wings, unless you are talking about the fins

Dennis Ugulano <djuggie at comcast.net> wrote:  # 150 had three good hours of work on Friday. The wings have been glued together and putty applies. Some boom work has been done and I'm currently working on the six radiators. I planned on building this kit a long time ago and scanned the box, instructions and parts but I think those scans have long since left.
I hope Tech Support can get a build page going in the next few days so I can show off the progress.
Any guess now? Surely with those clues someone will be able to guess what it is.

Dennis

email: djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."