[WWI] Donation build for local museum

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Mon Feb 19 09:48:40 EST 2007

Douglas,

Sorry for the delay.  I just realized now I hadn't gotten back to
you.  My apologies.  If you're still interested, the address of the
museum is:

National Military Heritage Museum
701 Messanie St.
St. Joseph MO  64501
USA

Please include a note the models are for the WWI airfield diorama/
display.  Thank you very much.

Stuart L. Malone