[WWI] Progress

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Mon Feb 19 09:38:41 EST 2007

Six radiators, boom - could it be a Caproni Ca3 - Meicraft or Lüdeman?

># 150 had three good hours of work on Friday.  The wings have been glued
together and putty applies.  Some boom work has been done and I'm currently
working on the six radiators.  I planned on building this kit a long time
ago and scanned the box, instructions and parts but I think those scans have
long since left.
>    I hope Tech Support can get a build page going in the next few days so
I can show off the progress.
>    Any guess now?  Surely with those clues someone will be able to guess
what it is.