[WWI] 5-color night lozenge

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 01:57:15 EST 2007

One other option would be to scan the lozenge pattern and print out your own decals. One thing; I have heard that printer ink requires the opacity from white paper, so if one were to go this route, should one paint ones model white or grey before applying the decals?

Magnus Berggren <carius at comhem.se> wrote:  I was thinking of starting my 1/48 AEG, and decided that I wanted to do the
one with the sharkmouth, and night lozenge.
Now to the question. Anybody who knows of a source for the lozenge, now when
Americal seems to have been gone out of business?

/Magnus