[WWI] Douglas in luanda (was: Under construction)

iban ibancorp at TDS.net
Thu Feb 15 23:23:21 EST 2007

ah.  lol.  how about "missionaries of capitalism", then?  :)  you could
try that title when your seatmate is wearing a collar or carrying a
bible, and see if they take it better.

probably good to avoid any accidental associations with the lord's army,
tho--you wouldn't want to be mistaken for kony's "the lord's resistance
army" crowd, these days.

is your work mostly keeping foreign oil workers from becoming unwitting
"guests" of local militias then knut?  i think douglas did mention
something about the oil industry awhile back, so i'm guessing he's in a
similar security providing role--unless he's one of the poor folks
wishing the security providing was being done better.....

iban.