[WWI] douglas in luanda (was: Under construction)

iban ibancorp at TDS.net
Thu Feb 15 19:26:12 EST 2007

Douglas Anderson wrote:
> I have a few projects that are currently ongoing. Problem is work, I spend most of my time in places that only mercenaries and missionaries visit.

having known lots of both (and relief/aid workers too) i can't help
being curious; which category do you place yourself in?  :)

iban.

p.s.  i'd love to see shots of the supermarine air yacht in progress.
what inspired that one?  did it fly one of the england-to-africa routes?