[WWI] Under construction

iban ibancorp at TDS.net
Thu Feb 15 19:14:17 EST 2007

rofl dennis.  thank you for helping me preserve my illusions about my
competence as a wwi modeler.  (i really am quite competent when i
actually manage to do some building.  honest!)

quick everyone, agree loudly and heartily with this wise gentleman,
otherwise my self esteem may be irreparably damaged and i may never get
around to actually completing a build.

:-)

iban.