[WWI] Merlin kits

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Thu Feb 15 17:50:22 EST 2007

That "splains a lot Lucy"
The Junkers J.I I have may have corrugated wings, but the trailing edges
are thicker than the leading edges.  And I recall that the fuselage
halves were of two sizes.
That said, I think the Boeing 40 I still have is buildable.
I may have still a Lockheed Vega, but I'd class it as buildable-just
barely.
 - Brian