[WWI] headless (was Re: Phönix C.I started)

iban ibancorp at TDS.net
Thu Feb 15 16:02:53 EST 2007

this time both knut erik's post and your reply came thru without headers
michael.  two in a row is interesting.  i wonder if the fact that one is
a reply to the other provides any clue to the mystery?  my other posts
on this topic have been replies to headerless messages too, tho.

hmmm.  the mystery continues.

iban.