[WWI] Pup!

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 15 01:35:26 EST 2007

 Sounds like you have been looking for a Pup for quite a while, Tracy ! Glad I could help.
  Don't forget to make the fuselage cut out in front of the rudder post and the one behind the engine for the exhaust :-)
    I'm sorry some of the parts had paint on them, but I knew you could deal with that.

                                        Have fun with this stuff ! I'll let you know when the Macchi arrives.

                                                                                J.R.