[WWI] Pup!

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 23:14:23 EST 2007

My Pup was waiting for me when I got home (as well as
a Halbie and a Rumpler DF). Thanks J.R.!!!
I spent a good deal of time going over the Pup kit (I
was gonna say 'fondling the Pup' but that's just
gross) but rather than start it I got to work
finishing an (ot alert) RWD-8. Look for details on
that one in the March IM. Heck, maybe the Pup too, it
looks to be an easy build.
cheers, tracy (who quit his second job and will be
staying at home building models because he'll be
broke.. but happy)