[WWI] Will the Aeroclub jig ever return?

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:47:35 EST 2007

Or, use Playdoh.  Glue the interplane struts onto the top wing. Make little
lumps of Playdoh just the right height to hold the wing in place then
gradually push the top wing into place, squeezing down on the Playdoh until
it's in the correct place.  Playdoh's water-soluble and won't stain the
paintwork.

Michael