[WWI] NYP WAS: Trip to France

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 12:45:27 EST 2007

hi Michael, Neil and all,
yes, I looked at your Snipe article once I decided I
needed one. I may build both the Snipe and Pup at the
same time, after all, both of mine will be King's Cup
racers.
Is there an build article on the Arfix Pup?
Now I think I'll read the Snipe article again while I
eat my PB&J lunch.
cheers, tracy

I too recommend the Toko Snipe.  One of my earliest
builds after I got
back
into modelling. It is featured as a simple out of the
box build at:

http://www.internetmodeler.com/1999/april/aviation/snipe.htm

Not a contest winner by any stretch of the imagination
though Brent did
place at the Nationals with his rendition.

Michael