[WWI] Will the Aeroclub jig ever return?

Ray B fokkereiv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:47:37 EST 2007

If you have kids, then Lego is a great jig making material. You just use
a green base and pile bricks on around what you need held in place and
then use slivers of card for the final spaces. Just dont brick in
between struts or you'll have a plane you can't remove. Don't ask me who
i know that......

--

My Model Blog

http://sagitariousrising.blogspot.com/