[WWI] NYP WAS: Trip to France

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:26:20 EST 2007

Hi:

I too recommend the Toko Snipe.  One of my earliest builds after I got back
into modelling. It is featured as a simple out of the box build at:

http://www.internetmodeler.com/1999/april/aviation/snipe.htm

Not a contest winner by any stretch of the imagination though Brent did
place at the Nationals with his rendition.

Michael