[WWI] Will the Aeroclub jig ever return?

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Wed Feb 14 11:19:44 EST 2007

Yes, mine are plane specific too, and I've also made mine from all sorts
of things ranging from pencils to humbrol cans.
The question is if the initial building time and cost of the Aeroclub
will pay off
compared to individual jigs. I suppose it depends on how many models you
build and how much money one wants to spend. Another aspect is which is
most fun,
I enjoyed cutting and glueing, but I'm sure I would have enjoyed
fiddling
around with all those aeroclub bits too.
/Neil C.