[WWI] Under construction

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Wed Feb 14 10:00:22 EST 2007

OK, I think it's a Spad 13.
/Neil C.

-----Original Message-----
From: wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org] On
Behalf Of Dennis Ugulano
Sent: den 14 februari 2007 15:41
To: World War I Modeling Mailing List
Subject: Re: [WWI] Under construction

Douglas, Ray,

    I don't mean to depress, I seek to inspire.  Look, the little guy
can do
it, so can I!  With that attitude, models will fly off you table as in
war
time production.  People will marvel when you walk by,
Diego will be looking for you with the finger chopper and no one on the
list
will like you.  Wait, that's not what I intended to do.  Now I'm
depressed.

    #148 and 149 are Curtiss N-9H Jenny float planes.  One by Olimp and
the
other by Esocertic.  # 150 I will keep secret for a while longer.

Dennis

email:  djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."