[WWI] Under construction

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 07:09:07 EST 2007

And what are numbers 148, 149 and 150?

Dennis Ugulano <djuggie at comcast.net> wrote:  After much weeping and gnashing of teeth and a period of many months, # 148 finally got completed this morning. # 149 followed an hour later and # 150 is now under construction. No, I did not finish 149 in a hour, it was being built at the same time as 148 since they are the same plane. 148 is for IM so I guess you will see it in March. This kit came as close as anything I have ever built to getting put on the shelf forever.
As soon as Tech support gets some free time, I will start a build page for # 150. I have never seen this kit built by anyone. I'm also several months ahead of schedule of having 150 for the nationals. We will see.

Dennis

email: djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."