[WWI] Yet another Breguet 14!

Diego Fernetti d_fernetti at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 06:18:08 EST 2007

I was browsing the shelves from a new model shop here in Rosario and found a
small box marked "Model Sur" (a local resin kit manufacturer, they made the
Pulqui I and II aircraft too) and it had a picture of the Breguet 14 in
civilian guise on its top! It wasn't too expensive, so I grabbed it. After
careful examination, I discovered that the nicely detailed moldings had
something vaguely familiar... After looking at the recently completed
Breguet by Bill Arnold I nailed it! It's a copy of the OOP Pegasus kit!!!
I 'd love to see more WW1 releases from any local manufacturer, but this is
a complete rip-off... should I try to communicate to Chris Gannon? Is it OK
to pop a copy once the kit is no longer available on the market fro  the
original manufacturer?
D.