[WWI] Trip to France

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Tue Feb 13 17:23:27 EST 2007

Hei,

I remember seeing a display on Lindbergh, Nungesser and other "Grand Raids"
on my first visit there, but it was replaced with one on early balllooning
next time I visited the museum.

Another fascinating Paris museum is "Arts et Metiers" - the old Science
Museum where they have a number of pre-WW1 aircraft, including the one
Bleriot used on the first flight across the English Channel.

  Eders
Knut Erik