[WWI] Under construction

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 15:31:45 EST 2007

    After much weeping and gnashing of teeth and a period of many months, # 148 finally got completed this morning.  # 149 followed an hour later and # 150 is now under construction.  No, I did not finish 149 in a hour, it was being built at the same time as 148 since they are the same plane.  148 is for IM so I guess you will see it in March.  This kit came as close as anything I have ever built to getting put on the shelf forever.
    As soon as Tech support gets some free time, I will start a build page for # 150.  I have never seen this kit built by anyone.  I'm also several months ahead of schedule of having 150 for the nationals.  We will see.

Dennis

email:  djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."