[WWI] UK second hand shop (Was: Need new Datafile Source in the USA)

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:13:46 EST 2007

>From: "Magnus Berggren" <carius at comhem.se>
>Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:34:18 +0100
>
>I remember some UK webstore that was dealing with second hand models and
>magazines. I bought some of the older Eduard 1/48 kits from them, and a lot
>of magazines as well. Lost the link during my upgrade to Windows Vista
>though. Anybody that knows of it?

Yes, an over-rated, over-priced memory-resource-hog tool that brings you a
cool-looking screen but little else in benefit.

Oh wait, you mean the model vendor:).  As Dave Fleming mentioned, Kingkit -
lots of stuff, a bit pricey at times but if you really need something, it
may be unavailable elsewhere.

Michael

P.S. Neil - I would wait to upgrade to Vista until it's been out a while and
all the bugs have been ironed out.