[WWI] Need new Datafile Source NOT Wise Owl !

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 10:01:14 EST 2007

I'm not sure why you don't go to the source of the Datafiles, Albatros
Productions.  I have had my subscription since issue one and the only damage
to any of my magazines is when my mail carrier cannot read and folds the
damn thing.  Could they put a piece of cardboard to stiffen it a bit?  Yes,
but then postage goes up. I have never had a problem in 21 years with
service and California is about as far away as you can get from England.  I
may not get my latest issue for a few weeks but I'm not caught up on my
building to the point that I'm waiting for my next issue to build something.
    I have had nothing but excellent, fast service and now with e-mail, it
is even better and faster.  Personally, I do not even consider another
source.

Dennis

email:  djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."