[WWI] Need new Datafile Source in the USA

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:11:50 EST 2007

Hi Charlie:

I have used Hannans and they were fine.

I use Byrd Books (formerly Aeroplane Books) because they're closer to me. If
I know they're going to be at a model show I am going to attend, I email
them with a list and pick up my order there to save postage. They are always
reliable.  As others have mentioned, Mr. and Mrs. Byrd are extremely nice
folks too.

Michael