[WWI] Trip to France

Eric Gallaud egallaud at club-internet.fr
Sun Feb 11 21:56:32 EST 2007

Hello Kevin,

Regarding Le Bourget museum, if you like WW1 planes ;-) , you must go
there, in the 'grande gallerie', where are all of the WW1 planes they
have. I spent one complete day with Shane Weier only in this room.
The link to their site : http://ns21156.ovh.net/~mae/
The link for the location : http://ns21156.ovh.net/~mae/index.php?id=36
It is close to CDG airport.
Take care, it is closed on Monday.