[WWI] Will the Aeroclub jig ever return?

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 11 16:26:17 EST 2007

on 9/2/07 1:11 pm, Steve Pratt at pratt.steve at comcast.net wrote:

> Matt,
>
> Here's a copy of the email exchange I had with John in November regarding
> the Aeroclub jig:
>
> Steve:
>
> One of my major concerns has been to keep the price reasonable hence
> considerable redesign.  The screw thread change has meant that I have been
> able to introduce a simple but accurate vernier screw adjustment by virtue
> of off the shelf parts now available to me.    The jig is now now free
> standing, more robust and fully adjustable over a wider range of options.
> Only the original Mk. 1 has been sold and this latest is now Mk.7 but it
> means that I have  evaluated and "cherry picked" all the best features of
> the previous 6 designs all of which worked fine.
>
> By all means post the orginal message and the above if you wish.
>
> Cheers
>
> John

Sounds like it will be worth the wait. Anyone like to buy my Mk 1 jig?
Pre-assembled and hardly used.
:-)
Steve
http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html - click on the guest map
button here to see where list members live. Mainly USA and western Europe,
plus an oddity in Argentina  :-)

http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk
  If I didn't spend so much time on line
    ‹‹ I'd get some models finished