[WWI] Visiting France, Where to go?

Andy Bannister a.bann at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 11 07:28:03 EST 2007

Knut wrote:
> In general, bring more memory cards, camera batteries and
> money than you thought
> and don`t try to cover everything in one week.

I'll second that. I went to Paris for three days in August 2005 and spent an
entire day just in the Musee de l`Air et l`Espace. I thought the 128mb
memory card in my camera would be more than enough - it wasn't! I took 200+
photos (on best picture quality) at the museum  and had no space left for
any Paris pics.

Fortunately my other half speaks fluent french so at least that part was
okay, though I did manage to muddle my way through with my high school
french and what I've learned from the back of cereal packets! I would have
struggled to find the museum without her along as it isn't marked on the map
at Le Bourget station and there's no mention of which bus to take.

Andy

CEO, Editor in Chief, Choreographer, Teaboy
www.warpedplastic.co.uk