[WWI] RFC/RNAS Queries

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Sat Feb 10 11:06:04 EST 2007

Hei,

I am one of those who spend a lot of time in museums looking at old aircraft
and other means of transport.

Original tires up to and during WW1 are mostly in the range from light
pinkish grey to a rather bluish dark gray.
This applies to aircraft tires as well as tose fitted to bicycles /
motorcycles and cars.

So any gray should do for WW1 aircraft as long as you stay away from black.

  Eders
Knut Erik