[WWI] DH 10 vac WAS: vac wings

Buz Pezold pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 9 22:02:33 EST 2007

Tracy,

     I have the Eastern Star DH 10.  It has been vacuformed nicely and
should make an excellent model.  I haven't built my kit yet, but someday I
will.  I can't believe you have not built a vacuformed model.  You could
have fooled me.  I thought you have built a ton of them by looks of your
work that you do.  What are you working on?  I thought you would of had that
"Civil" Blackburn Kangaroo done by now! ;^)

Buz