[WWI] DH 10 vac WAS: vac wings

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 22:18:56 EST 2007

Tracy,

    I have the kit.  A joint effort by Joe Chubbock and Les Copper and as
you see, real beauty.  Since the wing span is not that big, I will probably
build it as a single thickness wing.  I do not have much success with double
thickness.

    But this kit is typical of what Joe and Les turned out in the late 80's.
Very buildable kits.  And this one has Aeroclub metal and even a decal
sheet.

    It is going to be a nice kit to build.

Dennis

email:  djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."