[WWI] vac wings

iban ibancorp at TDS.net
Fri Feb 9 15:32:31 EST 2007

dave fleming wrote:
> Quoting Shane Weier <bristolf2b at hotmail.com>:
>

>> Thanks - this is one of my pet peeves.  It annoys me when people call it "sag" because the phenomenon is actually caused by the *tightness* of the fabric, not the slackness!
>>

> All wrapped up in the mathematics of complex surfaces.
>
> Dave

very true, now that you mention it 'ming.  and odd, because topology is
a hobby fascination of mine, but i'd never made that connection.

that's two things now (this and vacs) i just hadn't noticed at all even
tho they've been in front of my face all this time.  i wonder if my
brain is not firing on all 9 cylinders?  or maybe the problem is that
it's spinning around and around?  (we'll have no crankshaft jokes from
the peanut gallery, thank-you-very-much!)

iban.