[WWI] vac wings

Tom Mason tom.mason at charter.net
Fri Feb 9 11:11:31 EST 2007

Ivan,

The models I did that had wing warp was done before the days of superglue.
They warped a few years after they were built.
The only time I use superglue on plastic is when it mixed materials such as
photo-etch to plastic. I cannot understand using superglue to build a model,
it has no sheer strength. If you took the fuselage of a plane and squeezed
next to the glued seam it would pop loose.

T.O.M.